GoKunming Forums

Accomodation Near Yunnan Normal University

lovesiwo (30 posts) • 0

same here! - am just checking out who my potential future classmates might be haha. w

yeah they told me the same. should be good. will be arriving on feb 23rd. what about you?

zhang84 (5 posts) • 0

wow...we'll be arriving in the same date lowesiwo, i'll be arriving by feb 23rd afternoon,what about u? I'm coming alone to Kunming, must be nice meeting my future classmates in the airport..lol

zhang84 (5 posts) • 0

yeah...maybe the univ will pick us together :p may i know your real name lovesiwo? u can pm it if it's not convenient for u to write in the forum. Cu soon future classmates ^^ btw, will u stay in the dorm first or already book ur own place.

iliveinkm (5 posts) • 0

Firstly, from my foreign friends who studied in both Yunnan University (YNU)and Yunnan Normal University (YNNU), the YNNU is better from YUN in teaching and study enviroment. And I have visited YNNU one year ago, it seemed there were not too many students there during that time.

For accomodation, I strongly recommend The Hump which is in the city center and really popular in Kunming, you can take direct bus No.98 to go to YNNU.

Gliang (1 post) • 0

Hi, my friend and I are arriving in Kunming to study at the YNNU in september 2012. We dont want to stay in the foreign student dorms. Any suggestions? We will probably have mopeds as soon as we arrive.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

There are appartments for rent/share. Areas to look for include those around Yunnan U, Green Lake, Wenlin Jie, Wenhua Xiang. These are within walking distance of the Uni and the expat cafes.

tom_a_te (6 posts) • 0

Hi I also arrive in september to study at YUN!
I don't want to end up in the dorms at all!

Anybody looking for a flatmate?

AleAle (1 post) • 0

Thanks for information ppl!
I also arrive in september, to study at YNNU. My 1st time in Kunming, and the information here really helps.

Related forum threads

Login to post