GoKunming Forums

Covid testing, Anyone had one done in Kunming.

kc430kc430 (81 posts) • 0

My experience at Yanan Hospital from several weeks ago. My wife helped me sign up for the covid test and enrolled me in the option for a report in English language. Throat swab. Next day I picked up the English report at a special table near the end of the queue for people waiting in line for the test. It was unmanned and I had to find a worker to fetch the test.

Several of my Chinese relatives tasked me with picking up their test results at the same time. I brought with me their ID cards and tried the machine, but gave up immediately, the Chinese way over my head and patience. I went to the information counter just inside the main entrance. The attendant took the cards and quickly printed out the results.

My wife just showed me her health code. She received the booster which she explained registers as a yellowish border running around the underside of the green code. Me with two shots and no booster, no yellow.

Xiefei (539 posts) • 0

When you do a test at one of the pop-up testing sites, they will scan your health code and the results will show up there. The hospitals, which usually provide paper results, generally don't upload your results to the health code app.

Related forum threads

Login to post