GoKunming Forums

rating employers

John of the North (3 posts) • +2

If the OP is who we think they may be then they were released with good reason and the school has become a better place for it.

Of course there are poor schools out there and a heads up may be useful. I2 are certainly not exempt from criticism but for this particular case in point there is more to it than meets the eye and the OP would be better off not bringing events to a public forum for their own sake more than anything else.

misfit (113 posts) • 0

that would have been a very interesting thread if trolls wouldn't kill it with such useless remarks on what is bias and what's not.
in the same website users are rating restaurants, bars, chinese schools, according to their personal criterias,

i don't see why they shouldn't use the same parameters while rating employers (that can write their feedback as well helping users to have more ideas about future work cooperations)

nnoble (889 posts) • +1

Nothing. Nothing at all wrong in principle. Through this forum I've done exactly this in the last few days and I know someone else has done it in the last week. The question is, how do you do it? I've looked at a GKM classified for i2 yesterday. It took me 30 seconds to realise I would not consider the job. If I did take the job and then was unhappy, would it be fair to lambast the employer for my failing. Discussing employment and employers is something that happens on here constantly and proactively. On page 1 of this thread, michael2015 provided a link to glass door.com a website designed from the ground up to provide a forum for precisely this activity.

Furthermore, employers (including i2) are actively engaged with this website. Is gokunming geared up to provide this level of service and fairness? The OP could have actually got away with this but I think the real motivation was not as stated and people took notice of this. So, nothing wrong. It's how to go about it.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

Having read many posts on GoKunming, I would not be surprised if one or two of the posters had experienced difficulties between themselves and their employers.
;-)

vicar (817 posts) • 0

i2 has branches scattered around the city. Does the OP mean that the whole organization isn’t worth working for or one particular branch? Otherwise it’s a suspiciously broad sweeping statement.

Related forum threads

Login to post