GoKunming Forums

So What's the Scoop on the Water Shutdown

darkone264 (108 posts) • -1

I'm pretty sure Hospitals have reserves for water as well as electricity as they are an essential service for public health but I am not 100% on that

English Tutour (123 posts) • 0

I am in Xin Ya Zhou Ti Yu Cheng. My neighbourhood still has water. Anyone know anything about if the water shutdown is a go or not?

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

It makes sense that the shut off would be gradual over a few sectors. He in 和谐园 the water is still on. Yeah.

English Tutour (123 posts) • 0

That helps! Also apparently there will be water trucks coming around to the compounds several times a day so you can get your buckets and bottles refilled. Look for people congregating carrying empty buckets to know when the truck is coming. I wonder if it’s drinking water they will provide.

nnoble (889 posts) • 0

35L of water stored in a washing machine ready for general use. What're the chances they'll change their mind again and turn off the water just the second the washing machine completes it's wash cycle?

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • 0

My wife watches government announcements in WeChat.
She saw one that said the shutdown would end 24 hours sooner than scheduled. That contradicts that other announcement around about it being extended for another 4 days.

Related forum threads

Login to post