GoKunming Forums

Heads Up - Trump-NKorea

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

To the citizens of Cincinnati, or wherever this paranoia is growing (outside of South Korea, anyway): Perhaps we should concentrate on what's going on in terms of warfare - as well as what seems to be the acceptable level of disease, starvation and the production of refugees in the tens of millions - rather than on speculations about what might happen, if the N Korean government is really 'capable of anything'. But they're not: the capabilities that are a threat are already being exercised elsewhere by other parties, and as for nukes, I really doubt that the peace of the world is seriously challenged by the North Korean state, weird & unpleasant as it is.
Time to get priorities straight - we all know where most of the nukes are - and who is willing to use them, if you are worried about 'capabilities'.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • +3

Here is speculation for you. There is likely to be another nuclear test or missile launch, probably the former, while the Chinese president is visiting Trump this week.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

@tigertiger: About 12 hours after your post:

"North Korea fires a ballistic missile as Trump prepares to host China’s Xi" Washington Post.

Are you advising Jong Un?

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • +1

To be honest, I am surprised he couldn't wait until both of the Presidents were sat down for dinner at Mar-a-Largo, for maximum effect; a la Abe style. Unless he is saving something else for that one.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

They say that the launch failed. Oh boy someone 's gonna die for sure.

indosailor (13 posts) • 0

Trump, Putin, Kim Jong Un, Assad, Erdogan, Duterte........I wonder how much more the world can stand and how much more the human race can take before they wake up, chase them to hell and find people who are really representing humanity. Or is it just a rumor that we are the most intelligent species on earth?

Related forum threads

Login to post