GoKunming Forums

Heads Up - Trump-NKorea

Napoleon (1187 posts) • +1

Well if not democracy then what?

Great, it isn't working. Im not having your hard luck stories because you ended up with a leader you didn't want for a term or two. Ive had almost an entire lifetime of Robert Mugabe, who you all missed off the list as he's thought of as a saviour in trendy parts of New York and London.

Here's the thing though. In elections the people know the system and what has to be done to change the leader, whatever that system is, first past the post or whatever. If more people disagree with you than agree and you end up with someone who you don't like, you'll just have to accept that you're in the minority. Its hard for some to accept.

That's majority rule. That's what you lot in the west supported terrorists, set up sanctions and went with your placards to the embassies for in the past. Or does this not suit the squeeky wheels anymore?

I think the west has got to its generation of 'little emporers' and after a life of mollycoddlling they can't accept that sometimes that's the way the cards fall. No matter who wins someones going to feel disappointed, its always been that way.

fixitwithahammer (165 posts) • -5
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

@Napoleon
You are exactly the same as us. You are the west. You make yourself sound so much different and tougher.

But you aren't you are just more racists and discriminating than us.

You just seem to feel more entitled to judge others maybe to deflect that your ancestors were wealthy and stood out racially.

Talking harsh words won't make you a tough guy. I am sure that Mugabe had absolutely no negative influence on your life or family.

So what are you talking about?

BTW. Trump didn't win the popular vote and thus wasn't elected by the people but the Electoral College, which is weird nonetheless.

Napoleon (1187 posts) • -1

@fix it with a hammer.

Great history lesson, I'll be sure to tell all my relatives lost in the bush war that they don't know how little they were effected.

Once I tell all the people of all colours who've lost their jobs, health, houses and land that fix it with a hammer says Mugabe is a positive influence they'll be mighty relieved.

Especially after I tell them that you may have to endure Trump for 4 years with agencies, courts and other elected ministers to ensure the status quo. Tell you what, we will all have a whip 'round. After all we have been lucky enough to have 37 years of Mugabe rule and we should count our blessings and think of those less fortunate.

The family will be pleased when I tell them how rich and privalaged we are too.

Mugabe Huru!!

When are you emigrating to our Zimbabwe utopia? Let me know we can meet up.

Unless you're talking tripe of course.

You're right about Hitler though. He gained the leadership through the death of the guy before him who had appointed him Chancellor after he came second in the elections.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -2

@Tiger

Just between us, one reason enough to dislike Chomsky is the fact that he is some kind of hero for a hell a lot of trash. Just find any trash filled courtyard somewhere, with a Bob Marley smoking ganja flag waving outside, combined with strong smell of hashish and fart, empty beer bottles, and withered plants, and go and see which books the guy staying in the place has lying on his sofa. Theres Chomsky, Castaneda, Che Guevara and a document applying social benefit money partly ripped broken, since a part of it has been used as paperfilter for the ganja. Might be an old anti-George Bush cap on the shelf too, next to a portrait of the guy being part of some anti-anti demonstration, on side of the good against all the evil.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • +1

Just between you, me, and the rest of the Internet, there is trash on both sides of the aisle. And it is piled just as deep on both sides and in every corner. There are also many weed smoking and libertarian Republicans, especially amongst the younger, and the numbers are growing.

fixitwithahammer (165 posts) • -3
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

@Napoleon
I wasn't talking about the people who really suffered or doubting

Mugabe's madness, so don't spin this around.

I was talking about you. I think you are an entitled spoiled brat.

Not being informed about the world and its politics. Whenever you feel you don't know what is going on you talk about how bad the USA or Mugabe is.

You are just noise, noise and more noise. People just people have to acknowledge a little man with little to offer screaming for attention even by saying the most discriminating hurtful things.

So how are you different than Trump, Mugabe, Erdogan?

You sound like them already and anyone not on your side is a trash.

A pouty little boy looking for any attention. What a sad life. Feel free to blame it on Mugabe again or Trum or the U.S.

Oh lord am I looking forward for your next post. lol

About Trump and NK. Of course he won't attack. Even though Trump is stupid and want to lay wargames. Now the generals are the smart ones in his government, I never thought that would be possible.

They know what could happen if he would attack NK.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • -2

Topics on religion and politics are sure to close this thread. It leads to name calling and the like.

lemon lover (1006 posts) • +2

@fixit
Partly true.
Hitler did not win the presidential election in 1932. Still became chancellor and won the elections of 1933 with 44% of the votes (This after he had started his reign of terror so the people knew what they were voting for). He then simply abolished the power position of the president.

Related forum threads

Login to post