GoKunming Forums

Mass murderer in Kunming

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +2

Read the article and thought to myself: "How is killing 19 more people going to disguise the murder of his parents? Truly the village idiot.

Napoleon (1187 posts) • +7

If there were only 20 people in the village then killing 19 may go a long way to disguising it.

Anyway, he'll have 3 square meals and a roof over his head. He won't have to worry about that money now.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • 0

Alien are you seriously asking that question?

--
Oh, you edited the reply. So did I, now.

Ignore this.

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • +1

My wife thinks it's impossible to kill 19 people without anyone noticing or callingvthe police. Also she said when the news broke out, there was mention of multiple assailants. But I guess we will never hear what is or was going on. It is pretty big on social media though.

But killing 19people including kids and old folks: this guy should go to a labour camp and being beaten mercilessly, for the rest of his life . Death penalty is too short and too easy.

Haali (1178 posts) • +2

yeah why didn't they run or drive away? Unless he had a gun or a samurai sword, how did he do it?

Alien (3819 posts) • +3

@ Dudeson: Always a mistake to confuse the anger which injustice causes with justice itself, and then to confuse justice with vengeance.

Related forum threads

Login to post