GoKunming Forums

Interesting sighting at the long distance bus stn.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

I think he is talking about the female between 昆明。 Why put a silhouette of a female? What does it mean? Female passengers only? Ha.Ha.

Lorena (58 posts) • 0

Well... interesting, random and perfectly useless fact that has absolutely nothing to do with this post: In Mexico, there are in fact dedicated buses and subway wagons for female passenger that do not appreciate the charming latin lover's habit of sticking their hands up your ass.

Unfortunately, these dedicated spaces are very often full to the brim, and you often have no other choice than going swimming with the squids. And therefore, very often end up with some stranger's hand up your business.
It's infuriating, mostly because there is nothing to do about it: when public transportation in Mexico City is full, IT IS FULL. You can't even turn around to try to pinpoint the culprit and smack him. It happened plenty on times to me, until one day I got sufficiently angry to finally react in an intelligent manner: I grabbed the offending hand, janked it really hard to lift it up in the air, and yelled: someone lost this hand in my ass, whose is it?
Ah, how I cherish the memory of that first time I did that... I now actually enjoy travelling in the mixed wagons.

Related forum threads

Login to post