GoKunming Forums

Paris under attack

Hotwater (205 posts) • 0

@ HFCAMPO. I've read your posts on here before and thought you were a reasonable person. You'cw shown your true colours today as a nutjob!

False flag? Bollocks. The bombs at the Stade de France were outside! How can you seriously call this a false flag operation?

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Hey asshole, how about letting people post what they feel like without making offensive comments just because their views do not match your own.

I do not call you a nutjob for your beliefs - jerk!

The bombs were outside, yes, that is definitely proof that it was not a false flag - you are right - imbecile!

So how do you like the name calling? How about reading the forum rules before you engage your fingers on the keyboard - gatekeeping jackass!

I read your posts before and I thought you were a fool - do you like that?

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

I am not your mate - so who elected you or that other jackass Hotwater on the committe to monitor thoughts, ideas and beliefs. Ever heard of live and let live? Any idea that differs from your own must be a rant and comes from a nutjob or a madman - gatekeeper. The world according to hotwater and Chris - wonderful!

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Now I am your pal. From mate to pal. Heres a recommendation - next time someone posts something that differs from your own beliefs - just leave it alone and remember - as long as you're happy.

chris8080 (226 posts) • 0

No worries friend. To be honest I didn't really understand what you were saying in the first place. It was the viciousness of your posts that I was responding to rather than your beliefs.

rogertwotimes (49 posts) • 0

HFCAMPO, I apologize. My comment was indeed insulting and out of line.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.