GoKunming Forums

Paris under attack

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Yes, communication requires 2 parties - Transmittor and receiver - Receiver failed miserably. Maybe if a wrote a big paragragh with only one sentence and no punctuation you may understand it better.

Alien, you understand perfectly what I wrote, you just want to play and act as though you do not understand it so you can disagree.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

This is because the people who bring in the guns and bombs are not poor slobs like us and they walk right in through the back door.

No metal detectors or bomb sniffing dogs. Anyone who has ever been to the airport here in Kunming will immediately see 2 police standing by the door. They will quickly scan you as you walk in with their little wand that will go off if you have any explosives. If you dont believe me, then put a pack of firecrakers in your pocket when you go there next time and see what happens.

Napoleon (1187 posts) • 0

I've never experienced metal detectors at a football game. In Europe you can get anything, fireworks, knives and boat flairs into a game if you want to, and many do.

Let's hope this doesn't result in metal detectors and all that BS. Then again, I can't imagine who could get 50,000 football fans through a metal detector and back.

Was it in the ground, or outside it. The game was completed so was it not outside the ground?

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

I don't understand why the Muslim community don't protest loudly against all this mess.

Napoleon (1187 posts) • 0

Because they think this will result in them getting Europe of of this in the end.

I think you'll see the Europeans protest about this mess mind.

Why don't they protest in Syria or Libya? Instead they send their people to Europe and all their BS follows them.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Mr Hollande went on national TV to announce a state of emergency for the first time in France since 2005. The decree enables the authorities to close public places and impose curfews and restrictions on the movement of traffic and people.

That is exactly the purpose of a false flag - to bring in the police state just like the good old USA.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.