GoKunming Forums

Think about reconsidering windows phone OS!

Krismoonpie (80 posts) • 0

I own a MacBook pro, an Android tablet, a windows 7 tower and a Lumia windows 8.1 phone and I think windows phone is just awesome. Sure there is the 'app gap' thing that is the major resistance to Windows phone, but I couldn't care less and I don't think it is actually a valid problem, just 'news propaganda'. My phone works faster and better than it did when I bought it over a year ago and every single app that I want/need is available no prob. Ok some of my android/iPhone friends have a couple more features than I do in wechat and stuff but I don't ever have to use iTunes to do anything (thank goodness) and my phone seems to be better and better with time (unlike many samsung or other android phones) Plus we windows phone users have the big windows 10 OS update to look forward to soon which will totally revamp the OS and probably help close the 'app gap'. Anyway, just felt so happy with my phone just now and thought I should share. Don't believe the hype! Windows phone is great!

Krismoonpie (80 posts) • 0

Not to mention (even though I'm gonna mention it) all things google are blocked now and none of the windows phone equivalents are blocked, so might be a better option here, g'night!

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

App gap probably will take a couple of years to close completely, but if you just want a smartphone that works and is easy to use and doesn't cost a lot, I'd agree, a Windows phone would be an excellent choice.

Related forum threads

Login to post