GoKunming Forums

Visa run to BKK

Ben Diren (3 posts) • 0

I was thinking of going to BKK on a visa run does anyone know how long they will give you for a tourist visa there? I hear stories of 7 day Visa's.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

I know that Bangkok is no doing work visas, and last month Phuket was not processing them either. It seems only Changmai is processing work visas.

I don't know about tourist or business visas.

Lightning (15 posts) • 0

For a considerable amount of time, the Chinese Embassy in Rachada has been making it very difficult to obtain most Visas. They seem to be requiring more and more documentation.
On the reverse side, Chiang Mai have been getting glowing reports. I do realise that it nay be a bit more expensive, but what's wrong with ?Hong Kong ?

Alexez (349 posts) • 0

Last year Ive got a visa on arrival 20 days, based on my return ticket. When I came on land from Laos I got 30 days no problem without requiring any proof of return. EU citizen.

darkone264 (108 posts) • 0

tourist buisness in HK will be 14 days you can process work and student visas in HK if you have the documentation. BKK only chang Mai processes L and M visas 90 days if you can prove you plan to leave. only allowed to do it once with out going back to your home country.

work and student visas in all of thailand I am not sure about

Related forum threads

Login to post