GoKunming Forums

learning spanish

deguoren32 (1 post) • 0

I'm looking for Spanish language exchange partners too in order to refresh and improve my Spanish in exchange for German or English. I'm a German native speaker with good English skills and some basic / rudimentary Spanish. My certified language levels are so far:
Spanish A2-B1 (CEF)
English Cambridge Advanced English (CAE)

Not certified levels:
German: Native
Mandarin: just starting...

Thanks for considering.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

What gets moved to the Classifieds and what stays in the forum? This is getting confusing.

DaWei15 (23 posts) • 0

Why would you want to study Spanish in Kunming?

You would get more bang for your buck if you studied in Latin America.

It's like going to Iceland to study Mongolian....Doesn't make any sense...

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

@DaWei15 Not everyone can just up and move to Latin America to study Spanish. Sometimes the person doesn't have the resources financially at the moment. Maybe the person wants to prepare before going to a Spanish speaking country. Maybe they just love the Spanish language and think it would be nice to learn it. I agree that the best way is to immerse yourself in a Spanish speaking country but it isn't always practical for a person's situation.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

@DaWei15 Not everyone can just up and move to Latin America to study Spanish. Sometimes the person doesn't have the resources financially at the moment. Maybe the person wants to prepare before going to a Spanish speaking country. Maybe they just love the Spanish language and think it would be nice to learn it. I agree that the best way is to immerse yourself in a Spanish speaking country but it isn't always practical for a person's situation.

Related forum threads

Login to post