GoKunming Forums

what about mini golf with barbeque?

Zoey Chow (10 posts) • 0

last sunday me and the bf went to the mini golf place 10+kms from the city center. they also offer barbeque stuff. It was pretty fun. so we are organzing a bbq and mini golf outing on the 7th starting around 1pm. They dont have any lights there so evening is out. Minigolf is normally 80 kuai a person but if there is a group it would be lower. Perhaps 70 kuai person. We will bring meat, veggies and beer, my bf is a good cook. So if youre interested bring some food and drink for yourself and have a good time. Ill post the address in a bit.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

sorry, i need to ask.

you're a local chinese person? and you're having trouble meeting people amidst the 4 million other chinese people here? so you put an ad on an expat forum because you're specifically looking to meet foreigners? wow.

Heller (62 posts) • 0

Sounds like fun to me. Don't worry about Magnifico, Zoey, he makes hundreds of comments on here, most of them pointless.

Heller, are you male or female?

Hi honey, I'm home. I made 42 new male friends on gokunming today. How was YOUR day?

Zoey Chow (10 posts) • 0

@Magnifico I think you have gone too far. we decided to expand our social circle so we post this on, if you don't like it just ignore it.

gone too far? you mean i shouldn't have come to china? i wish you would have told me sooner.
by the way, it's Zoe, NOT Zoey. Drop the Y.

Dave79 (3 posts) • 0

Are you talking about the Haigen minigolf ? I went there 2 weeks ago with some colleagues. They didn't maintain the place and it's totally run-down. Could not find a chair which was not broken, no lights and running water in the toilets, the wooden terrace floor is full with holes, you break a leg if you are not careful. They only sale water so you have to bring your own drinks. Pity, because it was quite a nice place before but now I would't recommend anyone to go there.

Related forum threads

Login to post