GoKunming Forums

eat dog meat?

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

@Ocean no, but if any felines do their cat opera outside my new place I might, as all animals are my friends...so I can't show favoritism ;)

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • 0

Do people tend not to eat carnivores, preferring herbivores? Is that why friendly dogs usually escape the pot but friendly pigs don't? Are there any commonly eaten carnivores? Tuna??

crazytrain (6 posts) • 0

@Ocean. The only carnivore that comes to my mind is shark. I'm sure there are other water creatures that are carnivores, but I can't really think of one off my head.

cuihulongjing (46 posts) • 0

With all the dog snatching that goes on here, how could you support these people...? Remember last year when they seized the truck full of dogs bound for sale as dog meat and it was more than 1/3 household pure bred dogs like golden retrievers, poodles, dobermans, huskies??? If you eat that meat you are supporting a criminal network that steals dogs from loving families. How would you feel if someone stole your dog and sold it as meat? I know so many Chinese and foreigners that had their dogs stolen... it's a really sickening experience for those people. I also live in fear that if my dog got away from me she might end up as someone's dinner.

Dog and Human evolution is deeply intertwined... don't betray the trust and love that humans brought about in dogs over the last tens of thousands of years.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

Dogs are more trustworthy than most human beings.
Dogs have probably saved more human lives than humans have.
Dogs are cuter than most people too.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

sheep are cute. true.

but if you were drowning and my dog was drowning, i'd save my dog.

Related forum threads

Login to post