GoKunming Forums

no party in kunming?

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

I think she's trying to meet a foreign guy without getting her bf jealous, so she needs to disguise it as an "event".

haha, yeah i'm jealous.
why are you organizing events on an expat forum? you're tired of hanging out with chinese people?

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

@Magnifico
In that case, he'll have to be sophisticated enough to talk about about politics and economics, and have enough money to not have to complain about the rich!

haha. Zoey, you'll be grateful that I'm not joining your all-you-can-drink banana daiquiri meetup with mostly male foreign expats + your bf. i'm constantly complaining about the rich and i know nothing about politics.

blobbles (958 posts) • 0

Jeez, immature much guys? Seriously, I just read yankee and Magnifico's responses, its like a school yard teasing contest. Clearly you must be challenged by her invading your perceived territory somehow.

Believe it or not Zoey, not all foreigners are assholes.

what perceived territory? what are you talking about? if i was zoey's bf i'd be a little concerned, what with 98% of the people on this forum being boys.

if a girl has a bf, the more kosher thing would be to expand your circle of friends with other couples, not single males.

if my gf was on here inviting single men to go bowling, she'd get the heeve ho real quick. sorry, but that's how i roll.

Related forum threads

Login to post