GoKunming Forums

no party in kunming?

ksmcqueen (96 posts) • 0

@Zoey "interested in history, society, politics and new technology. not many people are into those. and i'm sick of stereotyped girl's talk such as clothes, makeup etc "

Wow. I don't know what preteen daytime soap opera universe you're living in but it's certainly not mine. "Stereotyped girl's talk"??? What are you, 9 years old? I'd be hard pressed to come up with a more insultingly ignorant phrase in an unironic context. Can't wait to meet ya.

atwillden (109 posts) • 0

Not to be rude, but, if your critique of both men/women is so harsh: "I've talked to many chinese guys(less girls) about politics of history, most of them are just complaining about the country, or the jealousness towards rich people," then maybe part of the problem is not just who you choose to hang out with but your judgmental attitude towards them. Chances are if you think you are so much better than everyone around you, they notice it as well and genuinely interesting people you might want to hang out with will avoid you because of it. Plus, if you are sick of people complaining about the rich, you might want to try a little empathy. Just a thought.

Inthelivinfor (50 posts) • 0

My previous link was wrong:

i think that people here need this song XD www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfVRQbzHjBg

@Zoe, just ignore all this negative messages. The reality is that most of girls and boys here have an stereotyped point of view about everything, and if people here is not willing to accept it... best to do is ignoring it.

Related forum threads

Login to post