GoKunming Forums

Another Question: Where to find Boya textbooks?

aaavr (11 posts) • 0

Anyone know where to find Boya Hanyu (博雅汉语)Chinese textbooks? I've looked in a few bookstores and haven't come across them. Advice?

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

Try Amazon China, I buy from them often and they ship COD. No need for a card and no risk cuz you pay when it is in your hand. Also, Amazon sells text books with a healthy discount.

aaavr (11 posts) • 0

Thanks but I'm also leaving town really soon, so might not be around by the time it would get here. So, stores in Kunming, anyone?

gbtexdoc (218 posts) • 0

I can tell you where I got mine. Bought several there and I think they probably have the whole Boya series.

Large upstairs bookstore very near the main gate of Yunnan Shifan Daxue 云南师范大学. It's on 一二一大街, on the same (North) side of the street as the main campus gate.

The way I go is to ride bus #10 from Jianshe Lu 建设路 to the first stop on 一二一大街。 That is the 师范大学站。 Cross over the sky bridge 天桥, and backtrack just 50 yards or so. Lots of other city busses stop there as well.

The bookstore does not have a very large or prominent entrance. Nothing much on the first floor; most of it is upstairs. Its name is 清华书层。 Phone number (for directions if you don't can't locate it) is 5515176.

aaavr (11 posts) • 0

Thanks for the great directions! But earlier today I also checked out Mandarin Books on wenhua xiang and it turned out they had them too.

Related forum threads

Login to post