GoKunming Forums

Super Bowl XLVII (2013)

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

Show time, in Kunming, is Monday, Feb 4th, 7am and kickoff at 7:30.

Is anyone going to show the game? O'Reilly's Pub would be a great venue!

Fried (24 posts) • 0

The Moondog is showing the game as well, we will open 7am but the chances are we don`t even close before the game kicks off.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Can't wait to see the latest Illuminati Half Time Show. Katy Perry will be the new diva to perform her satanist ritual. Here come the brainwashed Sheeple to defend their obsession. Super Bowl Sunday - highest rate of Domestic Violence in the USA.

Ifoundthetuna (370 posts) • 0

@HFCAMPO
i am just curious, not trying to offend or anything. BUT what's your point?
warming up a 2year old thread, with a rant that has nothing to do with Kunming, about how smart,enlightened, rightous and superior your thinking is, compared to ALL of US stupid [in the dark] sinners and apathic individuals. Coz we all don't know about all those things,which you are so aware of.

i guess most people are aware of those media spectacles of major sport events but most are able to compromise.

are you really starving that much for attention and confirmation? i am not judging...i just think it would be sad.

i am not mocking you...i really am curious about your motivation to many of your posts. it might help us to understand you better and avoid trouble, or dive right into conversations and posts with you.

i am just trying to understand the man behind the posts. there must be other intentions than just stirring things up. right?

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

www.gokunming.com/en/forums/thread/2273/super_bowl

www.gokunming.com/en/forums/thread/3735/super_bowl_xlv_2011

www.gokunming.com/en/forums/thread/5593/super_bowl_xlvi

www.gokunming.com/en/forums/thread/5585/superbowl_xlvi

This thread had nothing to do with Kunming 2 years ago but you did not say anything then. All these similar threads also have nothing to do with Kunming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_Sunday

i guess most people are aware of those media spectacles of major sport events but most are able to compromise. - Yes, most do compromise themselves, sell themselves, prostitute themselves. The actions of a brainwashed public. Usefull idiots who can recite all the statistics for baseball, football, basketball, and hockey but have no clue as to how to find a country on a map.

not trying to offend or anything. - Really? warming up a 2year old thread, with a rant that has nothing to do with Kunming, about how smart,enlightened, rightous and superior your thinking is - Not offensive at all - I am just curious - it might help us to understand you better - people who truly wish to understand ask questions rather make direct offensive comments at others!

The only one here starving for attention here is you - every time I make a post you come running like a bitch in heat. Go get a vaccine and apply some self control - when you see my posts - ignore them! Make it a point to never again start a post with @HFCAMPO!

It is better to die on your feet then to live on your knees.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

haha, a super bowl wikipedia page.

Super Bowl Sunday is the second-largest day of food consumption in the United States after Thanksgiving.[11]

Roughly 1.25 billion chicken wings, and 8,000,000 pounds (3,600,000 kg) of guacamole are consumed during the Super Bowl.

Large amounts of alcohol are consumed during the Super Bowl as well.

Related forum threads

Login to post