GoKunming Forums

Buying imported wines and food

krystel (7 posts) • 0

I love drinking wines and sometimes i'm also missing good appetizers like olives, sun-dried tomatoes and so on.
One day I found this website: www.yangjiu.com This company sells imported wines, spirits, food and table accesories. They deliver in Kunming within 48 hours! Their service was great and of course their products were delicious! You should try it!

larcenciel (2 posts) • 0

Hi there

I'm from France & I recently arrived in China. I just moved in Kunming & I'm also a wine and champagne's fan. So I had a look on the website you advised, & I was really surprised of what this company can afford!!!!!!!!!! It's so unbelievable that they deliver in the most major Chinese cities within 48 hours!!!!!!!! Moreover that French company sells imported products with real good quality. For example I found out a Moët & Chandon champagne, a Perrin & fils muscat and my favorite chocolate fondue from Favarger!!!! Guys I can confirm you that those products are REALLY REALLY REALLY good !!!!! So try to taste them if you'd like to have a first sight of good products!
I'm so happy to know that I still can drink good champagne & good western food in China !!! :)

Tiger (66 posts) • 0

It looks like a manufacturer of drying machinery to me. Would you please check the URL again please?

beizhan (37 posts) • 0

Hi,
No need to look to far for good wine and imported Australien Beef in Kunming. There is a place near Dian Chi Lake. Adress is 12-3 Saigon Harbour, Dianchi Road, Kunming 650228. www.quarto-products.com The guys there are really friendly, can speak English and have a good selection of Red Wines from Australia,Italy, France and Chile. For Beef lovers they also have good quality imported beef at a reasonable pirce. Check it out.

Mr Totomolo (2 posts) • 0

Hi Beizhan
The URL you gave www.quarto-products.com doesnt work. Get a "forbidden access" message..
Can you please recheck and give the right link? Tks, I am interested; I love Chile wines, although I am a southern French guy

beizhan (37 posts) • 0

Sorry Mr. Totomolo,
correct address is www.quarto-china.com I tried it today but did not work either.
Just send an e-mail to: tumingxu@quarto-products.com
They also deliver at your place the same day!
cheers.

larcenciel (2 posts) • 0

Maybe you can find wines at the store you mention. But can you find all types of wines & champagnes? What about olive oils like O de oliva Pecula, spirits like Rochas or Wines like Font Mars de Sauvignon?
Well if it's not the case, www.yangjiu.com is very interesting, especially for those who are big fans of wines & champagnes like me ;)

krystel (7 posts) • 0

Actually what I like with www.yangjiu.com is their service. They are really cool, nice and they deliver at home for free!! Well at least until Xmas. So if you guys don't have any time or idea of Xmas gift, just take a look at www.yangjiu.com and order what you want to be delivered at your door. That's cool, huh?!? Otherwise just go on their BBS and share your experience, I'm there very often, so hope to see you guys there ;)

piers (144 posts) • 0

What I really like about www.gokunming.com is that most of their users aren't so blatant when they try to promote their business. How's them apples!

Related forum threads

Login to post