GoKunming Forums

卤面- best way to have your noodles

joshwa (67 posts) • 0

Also, I stand by my love of lu ersi (卤咡丝).

(Go to the shop halfway down Luofeng Jie 螺峰街 on the eastern side just past the real estate office. It doesn't hurt that the girls there are among the least unpleasant restaurant workers in kunming...)

onlyurei (33 posts) • 0

The best 卤面 I've ever had when I was in Kunming was from 鼎盛园(Ding Sheng Yuan), at the crossing of 西昌路(Xi Chang Lu)昆师路(Kun Shi Lu), plus.google.com/110899694252318611937/about?gl=us&hl=en

I went to 昆一中 (Kunming No.1 Middle School) for high school almost a decade ago, Ding Sheng Yuan's 卤面 had always been my favorite breakfast or lunch for school days. I loved the 卤面 there so much that I made a Flash animation about 鼎盛园 and its incredible 卤面, which won the 3rd prize of a city-wide middle school students flash animation contest! :D

Now I'm in the US and haven't found any restaurant serving 卤面 yet..the more famous Sichuan Cuisine has a similar noodle style called 担担面(Dan Dan Mian) that can be easily found here, but to a Kunmingnese like me definitely no noodle outruns 卤面

Kirkpatrick (56 posts) • 0

Unfortunately there are a few irritating thread shitters on these forums at the moment. Hopefully gokunming will soon have a report button so that helpful forums users can notify the gk team of the kind of pointless negative posting we see in this thread.

It will make the whole site much nicer to read.

onlyurei (33 posts) • 0

BTW, 卤饵丝(Lu Er Si, or Soy Braised Gluten Rice Cake Noodle)from 曲靖 almost outruns 昆明 卤面..if you guys are curious just take the 城际列车(inter-city express rail) to Qujing for a day trip, 卤饵丝 can easily be found in street side small restaurants, the ones in a farmers market near the long-service bus station are probably the best. 卤饵丝 found in Kunming usually comes in thick 饵丝, but Qujing 饵丝 is much thinner, which helps the sauce to soak through to be more flavorful.

卤米线 is also very tasty, what kind of 米线 is not anyways? :)

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

s'funny.
I always find the best noodles chefs when I am drunk. It must be a different chef during the day, as they never taste as good.

sean1sean1 (82 posts) • 0

Wow.....things have gotten a bit intense. I'd like to know that place that closes at 1:30 is too. Please help a brotha out Alex. 卤面万万岁

sunie (2 posts) • 0

Hi! everyone ! I know two place that make 卤面 is very dilicious, the one is in KunDu,other is in Zhuangtang. They have done 卤面 for many years. I have aten it in my childhood. and everyone will don't find it, call me.my QQ 283451120 and my phone number 13700657159

Related forum threads

Login to post