GoKunming Forums

Gay Life in Kunming

ynsbsw (1 post) • 0

hi Guys, i am local gay wann to meet local or china or foreigners, pls contact me shudavid@yahoo.cn. by the way i am 28 /180/70 top

chinag (5 posts) • 0

hi everybody, I am a chinese gay in Kunming city, age 30, weight 65kg, height 175cm. I will stay in kunming until end of August. Frankly speaking, I am looking forward to meeting some foreign gayman in this forum. If you have any interest, please send email to gayinchina@msn.cn. or call me directly by phone,my number is 15887102564. waiting for your information.

spilverkeriksson (7 posts) • 0

salut,

un de mes copain m'avait dit qu'il y avait un chatroom gaie sur l'internet, tu peux rencontrer plain de beau mec. Allez sur google, c'est sûr que tu peux le trouver. lol

bis

xox

for u (1 post) • 0

hey guys. i am bi and want to meet and play. send me your pic and show me your man meat! I'll show you mine.

spanker_1996@yahoo.com

jason (9 posts) • 0

hey I think that the problem with living in kunming and being gay is that all the men seem to be way under 35 yrs. The men in kunming over 35 yrs old are well and truly married, but still gay... hmmm! So the chances of having a real relationship is very slim indeed. Hey nothing against these younger gay men, but I think I would like someone 35 yrs and older.. not a problem. cheers have a good week. Also there is a big problem with no real easy going places to go in this city and still there are too many money boys here.. ok take care and have a good week.

chinag (5 posts) • 0

hi everybody, I am a chinese gay in Kunming city, age 30, weight 65kg, height 175cm. I will stay in kunming until end of August. Frankly speaking, I am looking forward to meeting some foreign gayman in this forum. If you have any interest, please send email to gayinchina@msn.cn. or call me directly by phone,my number is 15887102564. waiting for your information.
i posted this message around 10 days ago and recieved 5 emails.But there is nobody gave me a call directly. i am afraid that I have to declare that I am an easy going man, i am not money boy. I really want to make friends here.
have a good weekend everybody.15887102564

tranquil (2 posts) • 0

hi, guys. I just found this exciting place to know so many gays in Kunming. I am a mature, easy-going guy with good education and manners.I would like to know more gay friends here. i like travelling.If possilbe, we can travel together to spend soem happy time. please write to me at yunnankxq@sina.com.cn

Kenneth (3 posts) • 0

Hi guys. I am a local person, of course i am a gay also. i really want to know some foreign gays to be friends. maybe we could ... anyway if you are intersted in me please send me message or call me. i am only 20 years old. i would leave my QQnumeber 791494093(if you have)

cell phone 15825275370

simon sad (2 posts) • 0

I am studying in Kunming University of Science and Technology. My English is poor,i only can say some simple sentences of life.But when I say something i will look at your eyes.I want to find a friend to practice English,we can go shopping together,exercise together and live together LOL.If you believe in me i can help you to learn Chinese,we can learn from each other.
I just need a boyfriend.Look forward to you.
That's all

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.