GoKunming Forums

sex first or friends first?

Nicy Zhu (45 posts) • 0

I saw a lot of nice handsome guy looking for fun, but normally, I think serious relationship should be developed from friendship, it's people from western developing relationship from sex?

Yuanyangren (297 posts) • 0

Some people do the latter, but personally I prefer the traditional approach of friendship first, sex later. I would imagine that most people in the west also develop a friendship first to determine if they are suitable for each other. Anyway, it's best to discuss your needs and desires with your partner first to determine what's best for the both of you.

crazy.laowai (242 posts) • 0

Beware of Western guys who want sex first. Chances are there will be no "second".

countrymouse (12 posts) • 0

as you said a lot of nice handsome guy looking for fun, it is fun, why your minds go to somewhere else?. somewhere else like friendship?, in my opinion: fun means iresponsible sex for the guys you mentioned here. you really think a serious relationship like friendship can be developed from this kind of FUN?.dear, how old are you?!.

Nicy Zhu (45 posts) • 0

countrymouse@

I do not think friendship can be developed from "fun", just wondering if it is the way to develop a serious relationship in western culture.

Thanks for your response.

crazy.laowai (242 posts) • 0

Nicy Zhu: in Western culture, a man who wants to have sex immediately, is not interested in a relationship.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

If you are feeling pressure into having sex then you are looking for trouble. It has to be mutual. If you looking for a serious relationship then sex should not be the priority. Westerners come in all types. Just be careful with the sweet talking, charming kind. 'Friends with benefits' friendships can ruin a really good friendship (without sex).

DAY DREAMER (24 posts) • 0

Normally, if a guy really likes a girl he would like to take things slowly. If he wants to jump in bed too quickly it means he wants nothing more than sex.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

You can think of it this way:

Friends first, Sex second

or

Sex first, Friends second

Which one sounds more realistic?

123go (145 posts) • 0

zhu,
are you chinese? I suggest know how to protect yourself eapecially if have a good face or shape.
Dont answer strangers if you dont know anything of the person.
learn some Self-defence Technique if necessary.
Dont let your bag out of your sight.
And take care of your eyes when making friends with people.

话虽不中听但实在

祝好

Related forum threads

Login to post