GoKunming Forums

Gymns in Kunming

dtedheshidtedheshi (46 posts) • 0

Hey all. I just want to update a question from an older thread. Where are the best gymns in town? Are there any near city center that are ok? I tried the one in XiaoXiMen and I really didn't like it because it was so cramped and it lacked good free weights. I used to use one that was on Jin Ma Fang, but it went out of business. Any suggestions?

Blaquesmyth (10 posts) • 0

Try Morning Fitness on Ren Men Zhong Rd., across from Parkson's in the same building s Everbright Bank. Sorry that I can't pronounce the cross Street, let alone spell it.

3rd floor.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

I noticed a couple of gyms around the stadium on DongFa/engDongLu. They are basic and I would assume have free weights. Not for lycra queens though.

DrFunk (1 post) • 0

Hey, how'd the gym search turn out?
I took a look at powerhouse, morning and surmount about a month ago. They all seemed about the same except for quoted prices (Powerhouse was pretty outrageous).

Anyway, you should report back in so the rest of us get a little more info.

WayoftheSun (52 posts) • 0

Yes, what are the prices on these gyms? I really just need somewhere with a treadmill and bike and some freeweights, nothing special. Is there anything near wenlinjie that has those things? I really dont want to continue attempting to dodge people while running around green lake...

Related forum threads

Login to post