GoKunming Forums

Shane English School - Is it a good place to work?

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

@Moderator: It seems that at least 2 comments have been removed. I sympathize (in my imagination), but I think 'derail' needs some explanation.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

if mods have to start to explain themseles that is entereing troll bait territory. never a good idea. ends up witht he tail wagging the dog. or a prolonged self justification and iteration and defense of rules and any inconsistencies. if you get moderated, tough, get over it.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

@Dazzer: I get your point, sort of - there is offensive stuff that should not appear - but I don't quite understand this widespread fear of trolls - is it that hard just to ignore posts that are better ignored? What are they gonna do, pop out from under bridges & eat innocent travelers? Not trying to start an argument here...

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

i is jsut pointing out that questionaing the referee is never a good idea. invitation to the monkey house at the zoo. perhaps i shoulndt have used the T word as is carries baggage. i didnt see what was taken out so cant speculate why.

benannabenanna (15 posts) • 0

Warning!!! Do not be easily convinced that this is a good place to work at. The owner employs his son as manager of this franchise in Kunming. He is profit driven to the point of delivering a sub standard English language education and at the expense of providing a secure working environment. Manipulation of curriculum, working hours and contracts keeps parents, students and teachers uninformed and generally feeling insecure. Low wages for teaching assistants and questionable moral approaches to their employment doesn't lead to a comfortable working environment. There is much better on offer in Kunming.

marcuschen (178 posts) • 0

yankee, I am not Matt, don't know who that is. tic is offensive. I know what it means.

Related forum threads

Login to post