GoKunming Forums

Veteran

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

More questions from GAOXING - here is a sample of some of gaoxings previous inquiries:

1 - Anyone on here a veteran of some military branch? I am.

2 - Anyone on here ever apply to be a cadet pilot with Cathay? I applied.

3 - For those of you on here that went to college, what did you major in and what school did you attend?

4 - Does anyone know if Kunming has a matchmaking service for singles?

5 - Are Chinese women generally faithful when it comes to relationships?

6 - What would you guys do if you saw me in person?

7 - Did anyone on here ever see me at Salvador's?

8 - Do you want to meet me in person? If you saw me in person, what would you say?

9 - I think I should be the "voice" for all laowai's in Kunming. I will represent the laowai community well.

JJ and Janice (324 posts) • 0

Perhaps sympathy is the thing to have - - since a man who must advertise for sex is probably suffering from a terrible inferiority complex!

nnoble (889 posts) • 0

Ex military: discipline, respect, responsibility........Iraq abuses.

The best that can be said has already been stated by TigerTiger - forces are made up of normal people but the military can bring out the best and the worst in its numbers. Arguably the most extraordinary are those who survive the experience largely unaffected.

blobbles (958 posts) • 0

I heard Gaoxing also bites children and once touched a horses dong. Well, thats what I heard... I still think the "I am Gaoxing" t-shirt is a good idea...

If I saw Gaoxing in person, I would buy him a beer and thank him for the laughs!

Texas Boy (117 posts) • 0

Touching a horses dong ain't so bad - - have to do it all the time when collecting semen for artificial insemination. You squat beside or under the stallion as he mounts the mare the grab his "dong" and guide it into the artificial vagina. It's really a wham-bam-thank you mam quickie and then semen flows into test tube. Quite an interesting venture. Semen from a very expensive stallion can go for thousands of dollars!!

gaoxing (63 posts) • 0

Let me clear up a few things:

I did not "strike out" in Kunming. What I said was, I did not find a girl to have sex with at the Kundu. I also had a hard time meeting girls in Kunming but I managed to find one (albeit a bit older) that I had sex with. After I left Kunming, I went to Hong Kong and ended up meeting a nice HK girl and had sex with her a few times. To this day, I still talk to her and she even came to the US to see me.

gaoxing (63 posts) • 0

Texas Boy:

I just checked my gokunming profile inbox. I did not have a private message from you. Maybe you need to send it again.

Ravi Gautam (20 posts) • 0

A veteran (from Latin vetus, meaning "old") is a person who has had long service or experience in a particular occupation or field.

Related forum threads

Login to post