GoKunming Forums

The difficult part you and your Chineseg.f or foreign b. f?

Nicy Zhu (45 posts) • 0

Hey, I think some of you like someone look different with you and happy to hited off, so, when you get along together,what do you think the difficult part between you and your g.f or b.f? language? sex idea? living habit?

debaser (647 posts) • 0

With a Chinese g/f - her FAMILY! Many families appear to place a lot of emphasis on tradition and culture but often their real worry is their daughter's future happiness and security. Maybe not a problem with Chinese b/f's and understandable from the family's point of view I guess...

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

I would say it would be communication, and by that I don't mean the language barrier, but rather the cultural barrier. I can speak Chinese fairly fluently but sometimes it is difficult to agree on something due the the difference in culture. What might be accepted in one culture is not accepted in the other and so leads to many an argument. At the end of the day, there's no resolution because we can't change our principles or beliefs. The best we can do is understand that we are of different backgrounds, respect each other and leave it at that.

shizhu1900 (1 post) • 0

er, i don't think culture difference is the biggest issure. and what really matters is personality. whether you can do stuff together or share something together, the barrier of making the relationship flow is not difference, as each individual is naturally different. the point is that you can have common understanding about being a real human being.

Shoei (78 posts) • 0

i would think you guys already pass the stage of the needed requirements which is getting a house, have enough money for everything and the crazy fact of satisfying the girls family in terms of making them feel secured that their daughter will be well fed and at least have a good life.

i maybe wrong here, if you know someone who aint like that kindly introduce them to me :D

Related forum threads

Login to post