GoKunming Forums

where to buy good red wine

vinfrench (1 post) • 0

You can get the wines imported directly from french produceur in " Goût Malbec". They have very good French red, black, rose, white wines and other alcohol from France. Their address and the contact information:

Address: 10# Yang Guang Hua Yuan, Kunming昆明阳光小区10

Tel: 10# YangGuang Xiao Qu, Kunming, Tel: 13085372100(French) 0871-4663370 (Chinese) 13769176795 (English)

Silvio DaVinci (282 posts) • 0

I'd recommend to visit us at the Napa Valley Wine Bar.
We import the wines ourselves directly from the wineries in California - USA.
All Organic Estate grown oak barrel aged!

The cool things is that you don't even have to buy our wine by the bottle.
You can try them by the glass or select one of our tasting packages and see which wine you like.

August and September are discount months as we just opened!

If you want a bite with it we do have also Cheese plates and desserts.

Soon to come too organized by our Chief Wine Officer and Yunnan Wine Celebrity "Wan Rui": hands-on wine tastings, wine classes and seminars.

Looking forward to seeing you!
Wishing you all the best,
Silvio
silvio.schelling@gmail.com

@ Dazzer:
Please elaborate what you mean.

PS: selling expensive wine ONLY by the bottle without letting someone try (or not bothering trying it yourself before putting it in your store to sell) is shameful in my opinion. With us you can try them nearly all. When you buy a glass or bottle we make sure it's impeccable. We check the wine before serving so no corked, tastless, old, or tainted wines.

PPS: our Chief Wine Officer is WSET trained and has an impeccable nose and pallet.

PPPS: the wines we import were selected from over 200 wines of Napa's finest wine makers.

PPPPS: shameless is SPAM.

The clear question here was "where to find good red wine".

I give the answer...

*But I guess you don't like red wine. Lucky for you we also serve chocolate milk.

FranknFrankn (16 posts) • 0

Hi Silvio, i think what Dazzer means is that this forum is not for publicizing any commercial activity, as happened to me on this very page when i responded to this post of "where to buy good red wine" - as Owner and Managing Director of my wine production company in McLaren Vale, South Australia, and importer of my own produced wines directly into Kunming, i offered a tasting and a special promotional discount to GoKunming members, welcoming GoKunming members to our tasting/show room, my post was removed and i was clearly told this type of "commercial" activity contravenes the guidelines of this forum and i was welcome to take out advertising on GoKunming instead.

So i guess Dazzer is just staying true to the guidelines, although i might just highlight again that my post was removed.

Thanks Frankn,
Understood! No problem.

Still I think there is a huge difference between commercially advertising in the form of unrelated SPAM and answering a direct related question. We're expats too doing our best to make this a warm community.
Wishing you all the best!

PS: I'd love to come by some time and try your wines.

PPS: I have seen the name "Carrefour" and "Metro" turn up hundreds and hundreds of times in this forum. They don't even have to mention their stores as that's all the people on here talk about. But it is allowed because the stores don't post on here.

PPPS: apologies to moderator for going off-topic but it felt relevant to mention.

FranknFrankn (16 posts) • 0

Ill private message you regarding my next visit, i was still there a week or so ago, very happy to host a tasting for you.
Cheers, Frank Nardone, Nardone Baker Wines, South Australia

News-flash!
One of the wineries (and their wines) we import was awarded "Central Coast Winery of the Year" by the New York International Wine Competition.

They also snagged an additional 5 silver and 2 gold at other wine competitions for their wines.

Gotta give it to the NY'ers don't ya! They don't make much wine there but they sure love it!

Related forum threads

Login to post