GoKunming Forums

Wanted VPN

gordonsanders (10 posts) • 0

i am using 12vpn and couldn't be happier. you can select "where" you want to be and access the servers. multiple servers at one price. and no i dont work for 12vpn :-)

Greginchina (239 posts) • 0

As well as multiple servers 12vpn has multiple protocols (PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, IK2Ev2 and OpenVPN) so its pretty much unbeatable. I've managed to use it over 2 mobile networks, all the fixed ISPs and over multiple devices.

KAYARAK (12 posts) • 0

gordonsanders and Greginchina,
I just went to 12vpn's webpage, ( 12vpn.com/ ) and it says currently not available in China. How did you get it and how are you using it then???

that is strange. i don't know why. perhaps you need to go over a vpn to pay for a vpn!

and its gone up, its now $129 per year.

i just submitted a ticket on their site asking why they no longer sell to people in China? I'll update when i get a reply

its all to do with that rather large meeting going on in beijing and not wanting to rock the boat. it'll be back to normal soon.

Smillz (31 posts) • 0

We've been using Ivacy for a year and a half, and its worked like a dream until this week. On top of that, we paid US $12 a year ago and still haven't run out of credits!! Of course, we only turn it on to use Facebook, Youtube, and whatnot. But maybe that's why it's gone away now? Who knows- not very tech savvy, but truly hope I don't have to pay $100 or more to get a new one!! If anyone else uses Ivacy and has any tips, let us know, please!!

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.