GoKunming Forums

private bilingual tour guide??

Miranda (1 post) • 0

Hi,
I plan to visit Yunnan in March 2008 for a couple of weeks and want to find a freelance guide/translator. I am interested in going to Jianshui and around- I would love to be taken to old villages and to meet and speak to locals....also I am a photographer and intend to shoot. Any advice on how to find a good guide? Thankyou in advance for taking the time to read and reply to my post, Miranda (Sydney, Australia)

Jared (19 posts) • 0

Try contacting Island Yang. He's a 4th year student at Yunnan University and has some experience touring with foreigners around Yunnan. He was my Chinese tutor last year. Nice guy.

islandyang@tom.com

Paoloy2 (1 post) • 0

Hey,we are professional local guides/interpreters available all the time,quite familiar with Yunnan,good command of sightseeing spots,translational skills,etc.email at:paoloy2@gmail.com for more contacts plz.

Tacksoon (10 posts) • 0

Hi Miranda I am from Sydney as well. I lived 6 months in Kunming and will be back in Sydney in November and will be back in Kunming in January 08. I love to take pictures. Would like to meet up and see what we can do together when you are in Kunming.

I know of a tour guide who speaks English and is very knowledgeable. I have used him before.

Contact me at: tacksoon@gmail.com
Wen you write to me I will send you details of my photos.

Related forum threads

Login to post