GoKunming Forums

Rock Climbing in Kunming

adamk (3 posts) • 0

I'm the manager of ClimbDali. We have (weekend) climbing packages for beginners interested in outdoor climbing. Check it out and email us if you have any questions: climbdali.com

hermihoerm (1 post) • 0

Hey guys,

there is a new bouldering wall in the north of Kunming (on Beijing rd, near the northern Carrefour, the place is called NOLZA, it's on top of the KTV bar)

It's not just for beginners, they are quiet flexible in changing the wall for more advanced climbers.

Check it out!

nadina (1 post) • 0

Hello out there,
I am a climber (not so good I admit : 5b/c in great days...) and I would love to join a group in week ends to go outdoor climbing. I can "assurer" only if the chosen routes are too hard for me.
Would love to hear from any of you,
Nadine

cederico (1 post) • 0

hi!

i'm a climber from new york (living in guangzhou now) but visiting kunming for the weekend. i'd like to check out Red Point gym tomorrow (Saturday, October 20, 2012), and hopefully check out one of the outdoor areas (fumin, western hills) on Sunday, or the other way around!

I can climb up to 5.11d in the gym, and lead up to 5.10c/d sport. i only brought a couple of draws and no rope (I do have a harness/shoes), but would LOVE TO CLIMB with somebody! would be happy to split car costs etc, whatever, just wanna climb!

—Cedric

Justano (2 posts) • 0

Hey all I've been struggling to find a climbing gym in Kunming. I just recently tried to find the gym on Xuefu lu, but no such luck, and Nolza also appears to have closed up shop next to carrefour. Anybody know what time Red point is usually open nowadays? I've gone up there a couple times but their doors are always closed.

pmort (19 posts) • 0

Redpoint is closed, Little Panda has a gym in the south of the city, a smallish bouldering wall, but a few nice problems on it. Loads of climbing around KMG, check kunmingrock.com for more info.....
You can also pm me if you want to join for Thursday night bouldering on a friends rooftop.

Related forum threads

Login to post