GoKunming Forums

Eating vegetarian on Fridays

Krismoonpie (80 posts) • 0

There is a good vegetarian noodle shop that is right next door to and basically attached to the vegetarian restaurant that you are talking about on Yuan Tong Jie that has fully veggie noodles, mi xian and er si. I highly recommend the er si with the 'za jiang' soup rather than the 'san xian' There are chunks of tofu and veg etc in the soup but not really a fake meat feel and 100 percent vegetarian.

ChinaJ (2 posts) • 0

I'm a vegetarian as well, and just arrived in Kunming. Have any of you actually been getting together for meals? If so, I would definitely be interested in joining. Please let me know!

ghost (18 posts) • 0

Lets do it, Lunch? Next Friday..? I checked out the menu for the restaurant on 圆通街 (Yuan Tong Jie) and it was 18 kuai for vegie dumplings and the tofu or whatever it was shaped as a dead pig or dead chicken didn't look great. I could be wrong.. There was talk about the one on 华山西路 (Hua Shan Xi Lu)

EncryptedEncrypted (114 posts) • 0

Hi ghost,
The one in 圆通路 is a bit expensive but the dishes are quite big. I went there 4 or 5 times and I ate very good dishes and some just ok.

5 min from this one there is a vegan restaurant a bit cheaper and very good food.

see you

ghost (18 posts) • 0

Ok, lets go there on Friday at 1pm then.. Whats the address/details.. i live close to 圆通街 so i can go in and tell them how many people are coming if you like.

Related forum threads

Login to post