GoKunming Forums

Eating vegetarian on Fridays

EncryptedEncrypted (114 posts) • 0

Ok for next friday. But it's quite difficult to explain how to get there. You'll understand next friday. There is never a lot of people and they have big tables so there is no need to worry. It's better to meet somewhere in 圆通路 and then walk there. (for example in front of the vegetarian restaurant).

I can give you the phone number of the restaurant if you want.

ghost (18 posts) • 0

Ok sure, maybe out the front of 圆通寺 (Yuan Tong Temple) It's not far from the vegetarian restaurant because there isnt much standing room out the front of the restaurant with people walking through there. Just in case to save confusion/possible taxi problems, its on Yuan Tong /Jie (not /Lu)

My number is 13211600577, people call me or msg me with their name for Friday.

Ok. Yuan Tong temple then.

For the name of the street both are valid.

圆通街 or 圆通路. It depends on the person but chinese people know both.

See you next friday.

Krismoonpie (80 posts) • 0

There is a great new vegetarian restaurant in Bei Shi Qu called 爱有多深 (Ai You Duo Shen). It's off of 北辰中路 Bei Chen Zhong Lu in the plaza area near the Prague Cafe near not far from 北辰达到 Bei Chen Da Dao but on the other side of Bei Chen Zhong Lu from the Prague. Their phone number is 5724222. I have had two great meals there. It is a clean healthier Chinese stir-fry with no fake meat but lots of spice. Not too expensive and very nice staff and management. Highly recommended!

I've been there around 2 months ago. It's not new. They have very good food, but not my favorite. The problem is that it's the most expensive vegetarian restaurant in Kunming.
But as "Krismoonpie" says, Highly recommended.

Related forum threads

Login to post