Keats School

Forums

Whither Lazy Bones?

CalMatt (25 posts) • 0

I just called Lazy Bones twice to order food and got no answer- even after eight or nine rings. I was under the impression given the last announcement on this site that they would be re-opening on the 26th of February. Has this been delayed?

If someone could inform me of Lazy Bones' status I'd appreciate it, as I'm sure other customers would be.

Lbones (27 posts) • 0

I would like to apologise for the inconveinience. We had some drivers not return from the holiday break and are in the process of hiring and training new drivers. We should be able to open later this week and the new menu will follow soon after. Again sorry for the delay and hope to be delivering food to you soon.

Sincerely,
Lazy Bones

Xiefei (517 posts) • 0

Hmm, still no answer. I wonder what's going on? Too bad they can't be bothered to put up a simple announcement on their website. The prolonged silence will just make it harder to get things going again, if that's what they actually plan to do.

Bruce (9 posts) • 0

Don't worry, they are just inviting competition - won't be long before we have options I'm sure.

piers (144 posts) • 0

From what I hear, they are still finding it hard to find new drivers.

It is thoroughly anti-social that we have to leave our houses to buy food. Whatever next?

Xiefei (517 posts) • 0

Well, I'm not saying that they're duty bound to deliver my food for me, but it makes business sense to keep people informed about the situation. Otherwise, when they do have someone there to answer the phones again, a lot of people will have given up on calling them.

Lbones (27 posts) • 0

Thank you for the suggestions. We had hoped to be open by now but due to the current labor situation we haven't been able to hire enough drivers to provide quality service. I will put a note up on the web site and there should be a message on the phone by this evening. Again sorry I wish we could deliver food now but it isn't worth opening for the sake of opening when we won't be able to deliver food in a timely fashion.

Login to post Register to post