GoKunming Forums

Business Behaviour in KMG A word of advice for Francesca's BOX

Chingis (242 posts) • 0

Just one thing Chris my friend, why does it bother you that someone would want a receipt? Look, you've had a mildly successful career, and you're not a bad sort of bloke, if not a bit eccentric, so why this negativity? I thought we were friends!

Gordon1 (2 posts) • 0

'If you can't do it, then maybe get into teaching or something...' .... 'Look, you've had a mildly successful career, and you're not a bad sort of bloke, if not a bit eccentric'.

What the hell does Chris's career have to do with it? Or his personality? Or teaching for that matter? It seems to me you're just making snide, condescending remarks now because most of the commenters do not share your outrage about the fapiao issue. Why do you think that is? Because it's trivial and no one really gives a shit.

You must also have a very successful and important career to be able to judge others on theirs. If so, surely you can use your talents to relocate to a place where business is done right. Properly. Professionally. Where even upon buying a single plum from a fruit vendor, you will be provided with a shiny new fapiao and a look of deferential respect for the impressive individual you clearly are. Anyone got any recommendations for such a place in China?... oh. wait a minute...

DanTheMan (620 posts) • 0

So we all know, for the most part, who each other is. Let's not say anything we'll regret; we all hang out at the same few bars on WHX and WLJ.

Hugs and Kisses,
Dan

kickkick (51 posts) • 0

wow, gordon1 - so much energy expended ranting angrily on the internet at a guy who just wanted... a receipt :?

Chingis (242 posts) • 0

I have no problem with Chris, nor for people who don't want fa piao. But if someone wants to go out of their way to make snide comments about what kind of person I am just because I ask for a receipt, and they don't, then I guess it's too bad if I bite back. As for "outrage", please cite where I claimed to be outraged. I just believe establishments such as French cafe' should set the bar a little higher than your average dumpling seller. You don't agree? That's fine by me, but why feel the need to make patently absurd assertions about what kind of person I am?

I'll take it up with Chris over a cold Brooklyn or something, and rest assured we will be hugging and kissing in no time...

Related forum threads

Login to post