GoKunming Forums

Study programmes with visa

Bothroyd (2 posts) • 0

Are there any schools with programmes that provide a visa? I know a lot of schools don't or they won't allow a transfer from a work visa, but if possible I would like to do a masters or an advanced Chinese programme.

Related forum threads

Login to post