Tenwest Mandarin School


dog passport

flea2011 (10 posts) • 0

can any one help me, need to move back to the uk, but will go through france first. Need to sort out my dogs passports, 15 digit chip, and injections. does anyone in kunming know where i can get this done. thanks

tigertigerathome (102 posts) • 0

I don't have an answer sorry, but a further question that might be pertinent. Are you transiting through France, or visiting France before onward travel to UK?

flea2011 (10 posts) • 0

i will stay in france for the 3 months then they dont have to stay in a kennel. they can go to england no problems. just need to find a vet

Login to post Register to post