GoKunming Forums

Transferring money into China

cloudtrapezer (756 posts) • -1

Downvoting on GoKunming isn't fascism. It's not even censorship. It barely counts as criticism. It's a game. Relax.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -8
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

If theres 3 downvotes or 3 upvotes, the next guy adds one more there of same value, mainly 'bcs others think so'. its sort of the culmination of the 'fake expats' (just triggering) free will, and expression of personal opinion. Heh.

Cloudy u been calm, arent u hitting that 'racist" button, uve specifically designed on your keyboard, anymore?

:)

maybe u have found the mega mall and thus feel generally content with the expat existence? :) adidas on 3rd floor, burger king 2nd, starbuck 1st floor, what more can an expat ask for.

BoJoke (34 posts) • +12

My Chrome browser can not expand "comments hidden by user downvote."

Anyone else have same issue?

What if I miss out on something important @Peter99 has to say? Half the time his posts are hidden HAHAHA.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -4
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

You will miss an opinion, now when nobody has opinions anymore, and struggles to be politically correct to the point of stammering, and then gets very triggered, like 'fake daisy', when someone has opinions and dares to say them.

lemon lover (1006 posts) • +1

Some nine months ago I suggested in the “GoKunming feedback” thread to have more categories in the following format:
-Classified
-Forums
-Comments
-Senseless discussions
-Conspiracy theories
-Religion based nonsense
-Oxymoron corner
-Sorry, just twiiidling my thumbs corner
Maybe some contributors like Peter99 could be restricted to the last 4 categories so they don’t mess all the other threads.

Blastfromthepast (14 posts) • 0

OKee Peter you like an opinion without political correctness? Well here you have it:
Your opinions are just vomit. You once in a while try to serve it in a bowl to make it look like it is a proper meal, but you don’t fool anybody.
You manage to screw up basically every topic of discussion or even simple questions put on this forum and by doing so bring down the general value of this website.

In short we can happy live and even live much better without your contributions/vomit.

greenrizla (15 posts) • -1

I honestly do not understand why people don't just ignore him. Nearly all of his posts are hidden so you have to choose to expand them to read his silliness. Just don't. Life will be better.

BoJoke (34 posts) • -1

My 2nd browser is Microsoft default browser. Unable to expand hidden comment also. Your posts are hidden the most :)

Related forum threads

Login to post