GoKunming Forums

which chinese insults do you find most offensive?

Miyamoto Musashi (30 posts) • -8
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

I can see that the main techniques used in arguments on go kunming are :

1. I am very sophisticated!!

2. You are too low!!

3. Downvote like crazy!!

4. I deny everything!!

5. You are a troll!!

6. Mei Banfa!!

Its not really a forum for discussion at all.

Its like I said, for some of the western people in kunming it seems as if as long as you are drunk and getting attention from women, you will gladly ignore all problems in china...

But as soon as those problems come to you it will be nothing but whining and victimhood.

Typical expat arrogance.

cloudtrapezer (756 posts) • +2

Why you are so argumentative?

You could learn something from the real Miyamoto Musashi

“You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”

“The ultimate aim of martial arts is not having to use them”

lemon lover (1006 posts) • +6

Well MM you come in here with a question about Dali of which you could have known the answer before you asked it and rambled on about “fashion hipsters” and “douchebag Americans”.
Then you tried some conspiracy theories like your lead laced cigarettes and I quote:
“is there a madness phenomenon going on right now (In Kunming)? Like people started talking about aliens and motherships, from lead poisoning, too much MSG, or some other kind of problem? Maybe dirty water, gutter oil, lead pipes, lead paint...chemicals in the air..something like that.”

Then you start a long winding threat about which Chinese insults do you find most offensive and which rambles on and on.

Looks like you found your own platform (GoKunming) for your written diarrhea and are surprised that others don’t buy into it.

We don’t claim to be sophisticated also on certain topics we do know more than you do. We downvote because we think that you are crazy. And indeed we think that you are a troll because you behave like one.

GoKunming is indeed “not really a forum for discussion at all.” It is a website for the international community in Kunming and people related to it. And indeed you are not one of them.

As far as whining is concerned then I like to refer to your own previous posts.

In short: we can live without your contributions to GoKunming.

Miyamoto Musashi (30 posts) • -7
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

I can see from your fancy writing that you must be one of the "gao ji lao ban ren".

It must have been wrong all along to have the audacity to question you

Napoleon (1187 posts) • 0

@herenow

I also miss dudesons. Nice to know we were able to keep you entertained. We were planning to take the double act to other platforms like Twitter and Weibo, then he disappeared off the face of the earth.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • +3

Can the goK users stop feeding this troll? Six pages is enough and I am tired of seeing this "which chinese insults" title always at the top of the forums link. Thanks in advance.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.