GoKunming Forums

why should we learn English

李迎富 (11 posts) • +1

@Geezer:Yes,it is really a problem that some of posters are not native English speakers,but we don't have chance to practice English with foreigner,so just try to express what you want to say in English,and I believe everyone's English will bee better

933li (1 post) • +1

As a graduate student, I think learning English can help us to read related foreign paper.Learning English can help us improve our English writing ability. At the same time, studying English can help us improve our English-spoken,this help us communicate with our teachers and foreigners.

As a social people,Learning English except can help us communicate with other people.Learning English can help us recognize foreign something and product, this help us understand what are they for and how. In the life, learning can help us know foreign something website,this help us understand some international things with open the eyes.

I don't like English study,but I will try my best to join in English study in order to bright future.

李迎富 (11 posts) • 0

@Peter99:Yeah,she is a Chinese people.In addition to discussing in forum,she also recommended us to listening VOA,BBC and so on.Do you have a better suggestion for learning English?

Peter99 (1246 posts) • +1

@ 李迎富

Heh.

I had lots of good use with Wechat to learn Chinese. 我是使用微信学中文了这样进步很快建议你也用国外聊天软件但我不知道那一个是好的

Peter99 (1246 posts) • +1

And I have a suggestion. Try to learn where to put the comma in a sentence, you all make same mistake. Probably your teacher too.

Its not like this: hello , how are you?
And not like this: hello ,how are you?

938gu (1 post) • +2

Actually, for me, English is just a tool to get new knowledge or information. I don't have much interest in English culture. What drives me to learn it mainly is the technology that English countries have. Another reason is that English is necessary for us to do academic communications. If you want to do better in this area, English is absolutely a must.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -1

This person "938gu" is first one to use comma right. Maybe first Chinese person in history. :)

Related forum threads

Login to post