GoKunming Forums

China bans interracial marriage!

SpartansSpartans (184 posts) • -1

@Geezer He was supposed to, I just sent him a thousand dollars, but he hasn't replied since.
Just finished writing a movie script that I plan on sending to Hollywood, "The Nigerian Prince" A crook's life story; hope they cast Eddie Murphy for the role.

Geezer (1953 posts) • -1

Really? I sent him my bank info and PIN so he could deposit the $2.6 million directly in my account.

mike4g_air (788 posts) • 0

@ Napoleon, THANK YOU for doing the research.

I was seriously baffled and shocked at this article, contemplating the international implications of such a law, if true.

Haali (1178 posts) • 0

'Following decades of the one-child policy, China is now faced with a shocking gender imbalance – for every girl below the age of 18 in China, there are now three boys (1:3).'

That figure is way out. For every 100 girls born between 1980 and 2000 there were about 113 men. If it was 3 to 1 the country would be totally totally screwed in terms of marriage prospects and you'd notice it in school classes if 75% were boys! The article is clearly nonsense.

cloudtrapezer (756 posts) • 0

I hear they're also backdating the new law. Which might be good news for some.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Sounds like nonsense to me, with incorrect 'facts' etc. If this is for real, it's a horrible idea.

cloudtrapezer (756 posts) • 0

Mate, the whole of that site is hoaxes. It's the Onion without the humour.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

Hoax. Sounds plausible and designed to feed perceptions already in place to get an emotional response. But a hoax.
Interesting that the person who resurrected the thread only had one post, but not surprising.

Related forum threads

Login to post