GoKunming Forums

I like foreigners.

marcuschen (178 posts) • 0

It's true. Most foreigners I meet, very good people, and they enjoy China. Here in forums, most people just whine and complain about China. My question is, why do you choose to live in a country you hate? Serious question.

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

why must one love china. back in germany people complain about germany, nonstop.

in america,germany at least you get accepted to some point. in china never.

i.d recommend you tell all chinese to.stop complaining about china. that would fix the problem.

how much do you think chinese agree with chinese stuff. just talk to a new mom. about security issues, food safety, insurance, gov. aid and protection....dude thats just a baby.mom. we ate not even talking about "deep" stuff.

Dudesons, many foreigners love China. What you say "madness" is just a different culture. Sorry we are not just like your culture in the US, but around the world, people are different.

redjon77 (510 posts) • 0

Like Dude says about Germany is also true in the UK, all people in the UK love moaning about the country lol.

Why do you think China can't have it's complaints, it gets plenty of nice words said about it to but complaints are everywhere!

No one hates China, drop that annoying line, it's all I see from you lol. Why hate china, why hate China blah blah blah.....

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

@Marcusmatt,

I though in your previous incarnations, you said all the foreigners around you complain about China. Now you've change to, "Most foreigners I meet, very good people, and they enjoy China", it is the foreigners on GoK that is the problem.

So which is it, do the foreigners you've meet love China or hate it? stop changing your story.

And incidentally, how do you know the foreigners you've met that love China, isn't coming onto the forum and complaining about China?

Stop being so superficial.

Tony, I'm not Matt. You're in love with him or something? All you talk about. Stop being stupid.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

The man thrives on putting words in other people's mouths. I still have NOT found one foreigner who says he HATES China. Marcus, cut and paste here - show everyone here where one member of this forum said he hates China - I am from Missouri - Show me!

HFCAMPO, Chinese can read into words. You don't have to say. Every other post is about Chinese people nasty, bad. You try to get everyone fired. You don't have to say you hate China, we can see.

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

@marcusmatt,

stop pretending you are Chinese, you didn't even notice when I addressed you in Chinese a few posts back because obviously, you don't read Chinese.

And funny thing is, most of the posters you accused of "hating" China, have lived here far longer than you and have started families here. If they truly hate it, then why stay and start families?

Oh, that's right, because it's ALL IN YOUR HEAD.

Using your logic of complaining=hate, you must hate all foreigners. And since you are a foreigner yourself, ergo you hate yourself, Ta da!

Related forum threads

Login to post