GoKunming Forums

Dancing Grannies

Haali (1178 posts) • 0

neddy said: 'I maintain that murder is universally wrong, and that any culture that condones it is wrong.'

China and the USA don't believe murder is wrong. China executes many people every day, as does the USA, and Americans carry guns around in case they need to murder someone immediately. Are American & Chinese culture 'wrong'?

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

neddy, i don't believe that you never eat whoppers or big macs.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

@Haali: In the USA, there are more guns owned by private citizens, estimated to be well over 300 million guns, than citizens. Over the last eight years the number of guns sold has increased dramatically while gun crime and murders by firearms has declined.

Parroting ignorant anti gun nonsense may make you feel good but lying about the USA just exposes ignorance. I would think kindergarten teachers to be more responsible.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Now I understand why the American people are being targeted and attacked in every direction by the govt. Because they are last people on this planet who still have a will to resist and demand their rights and freedom.

Any country that is a member of the EU is so far down the rabbit hole that they can no longer see the truth or understand their place. Where are the people who do NOT want to be part of the EU? No one sees or hears them.

In the land of OZ their is mandatory voting for the candidate of THEIR choice. People seem content with this ludicrous notion. Where are the people who openly defy this absurd law? No where, because they are too far gone and fail to understand that they are manipulated and controlled. What can one expect from a penal colony where everyone is a descendant of prisoners or prison guards.

Perhaps Greece MAY be the first to leave the EU. Wait and see.

blobbles (958 posts) • 0

I aren't sure what gun control, the EU or mandatory voting have to do with dancing grannies. Suggest we stay ON TOPIC.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

@Otto Melon
It's easy for you to make fun of the topic "dancing grannies" but if you live close to where this takes place you will understand and appreciate why the government wants to set rules regarding this social problem. It's the same when music is 'blasting' out of shops as people are passing by. There is such a thing as 'noise pollution' . They are using these amplifiers with microphone that disrupts a peaceful environment. There needs to be guidelines in consideration of the people that live in those neighborhoods where these 'dancing' are taking place. Sure it's not as big a problem as crime, pollution, etc. but it needs to be address just like 'fireworks' in the Spring Festival.

neddy (277 posts) • 0

But doesn't one expect noise in citie of millions of people? Heck, New York is noisy too.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.