GoKunming Forums

Time for safe drinking water

bucko (695 posts) • 0

I've returned to Kunmimg, and as promised, I am bringing the best water purifier with me.

Right now you can check out my info to get started in drinking healthy PURIFIED water from any water source. You can process safe water for pennies on what your are spending now.

Go to buckchucko.com/berkey-water-purifier/ to learn more.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

i just looked it up on amazon. it has a lot of very positive reviews and one guy actually tested the water in a lab compared to his tap water.

Xiefei (539 posts) • 0

Interesting, and I hope the business does well.

A word of advice though: the spiel on your website basically boils down to repeated assertions of "this is the best and everything else is crap." It would be helpful to include a bit of information about how the product works, what kind of water it produces and the like.

For instance, you say it's purified water. Is it actually pure, like distilled water? If that's the case, it wouldn't be good water for tea or coffee, as both rely on trace minerals to aid extraction.

Also, what's wrong with the many filters available in China? Is it just that you have to keep buying replacement filters? Are there known quality or safety issues? Again, some specifics on this end would help you with sales.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Yeah, Bucko, I agree with Xiefie - the thing you've got definitely sounds interesting, but details & a comparison with other things available would be good. No negative criticism intended.

Kernalpanx (74 posts) • 0

I use the aquasana and is great for coffee and tea.... Also a special China prefilter comes with kitchen counter one I have. Used the same one in beijing for many years. Filters last about 6 monthes and pre filters bi monthly. In beijing the prefilters lasted about 4 monthes.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

I hope it's not like the printers. The printers are cheap to buy but the cartridges are very expensive to replace. That's how they get you.

bucko (695 posts) • 0

Thank you for all the feedback. I wanted to get some info to you all right away. My goal was to give you some good objective information, and not come off as a "slicko" salesman. I posted some very good links that will give you honest and accurate information which also serves to educate you about the importance of water filtration. Investing an hour of your time to read on the links will answer many questions about this system and also how it compares to other systems. On my website I did addressed the question about minerals in the water. Berkey DOES NOT remove these important minerals. I ask you guys look at the materials I presented to you.
Finally I plead jet lag and brainfog after spending 27 hours getting back from the US. I will tweak my page later. Right now my main concern is getting information out there because whatever you do, this issue of safe water should be the most important choice you make.

Yes I want to sell this product, but at the end of the day my market will mostly be Chinese people. Therefore I need to spend considerable time to translate a lot of information into Chinese. I want to give back to the expat community by providing the system to you as well.
I can answer any questions you have, but I hope you can use my links provided first. The Chinese will have no use for them, so I must concentrate on material they can use.
Whatever you all do, take your water source very seriously. There are no laws or inspections on the companies that are selling you water here. I don't have much faith in the product they are selling. Google for yourself, it may scare you.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • 0

Heres one piece of recent news from Burma. 73 drinking water brands banned last week, after health ministry did some water analysis. 73 brands - it sound like its basically the majority there.

m.irrawaddy.org/[...]

Related forum threads

Login to post