GoKunming Forums

Want to troll, troll here.

neddy (277 posts) • 0

My impression is that, if one does not agree with the four or five angry, anti-China expats who seems to make up the core of these forums, then one is defined as "a troll," even though that is not even what trolling means.

There are four or five posters here who really seem to dislike China, and if you dare disagree with them, you will be attacked and mobbed.

neddy (277 posts) • 0

Dazzer, I have never called anyone a hater to my knowledge, but they do tend to react violently and angrily to anything positive about China.

debaser (647 posts) • 0

I love China. Chinese KFC, Chinese Burger King, Chinese McDonald's. I love them all.

These Christian evangelists / missionaries are all idiots. Damned bible bashers.

'Conspiracy theories' are rubbish... So are those tin-foil hat wearing clowns!

TV is for brain-dead morons.

All of the food here is contaminated and not fit for pigs. All Chinese food is famous for is MSG.

Only a true troll would disagree.

How's that for trolling? Trolls... ready... set... GO!

redjon77 (510 posts) • 0

People keep mentioning these 4/5 trolls, who are these famous five? By reading the posts it becomes a bit hard to distinguish who is and who isn't lol

Apart from the two main obvious ones in my humble opinion :()

laofengzi (376 posts) • 0

hfcampo is the major troll, he/she posts offensive post to a large audience and feeds off of the reactions. He/she also gravedigs old posts, waiting for reactions. when he/she is called out he/she will post useful information in a different thread.

neddy is also trollish, because of his attutide and likes to side against everyone.

debasers last post in this thread was on point of being a troll, but others clearly not.

im pretty trollish also, seems like everyone else just reacts to the offensive posts..

laofengzi (376 posts) • 0

i dont think anyone else is that trollish in a serious way. i stalked a bit of everyones post history, and its mostly reactions to trolls besides the obvious post mocking trolls like debaser(sorry not trying to call you out, just most recent).

its like fighting with your 10 year old brother/sister level. rubber and glue, gibberish fights...not even on chan or reddit circle jerk level.

Related forum threads

Login to post