GoKunming Forums

Travel agency in Yangoon

tashyi (6 posts) • 0

does A ny one has a good adress for buy cheap flight in (out of ) Yangoon knowing that he net there is SLOW :
Pretty hard to book on line
Cheers

tallamerican (396 posts) • 0

Some people go on line and find flight number and best price and then buy ticket through CAYA 08713539333 196 Chunchang LU here in Kunming. I have not used them but i understand they will get same price if possible and will deliver ticket to you, but i think you need to pay cash. I have always used Ctrip for my travel in China and a new site that is good for prices is Momondo.

tashyi (6 posts) • 0

cool guys !!
Thanks so much !!
I was asking about buying- booking a flight while in Yangoon

knowing that the net in Burma is too slow to do it on line
cheers
PS of course I'll be there for an open duration...

Yelp1719 (16 posts) • 0

I do have contact info for a travel agent, but have no special reason to recommend her or any other I encountered there. You'll do just as well booking directly through your hotel.

You can't complete a booking online no matter what kind of Internet connection you have — the airlines will only take cash payment.

DanTheMan (620 posts) • 0

echo yelp in that I doubt you're going to save much going through a particular agent, but if you're still looking you could email sanay@yangonow.com

Disagree about online booking.if you went through a Chinese site you could book an eticket online. pretty sure the route is only served by china eastern, so cash only policy of the state owned airline would be irrelevant for flying to Kunming.

Related forum threads

Login to post