GoKunming Forums

Pets store

EncryptedEncrypted (114 posts) • 0

Is there a good pet store in Kunming?
I'm looking for a "thing" (I don't know how to call it in english) to put food and water for my cats.

In case I have to leave for a few days they will have self-service food and water.

A kind of recipient where I can put a lot of water and it will get empty little by little. Something resistant that won't fall down and waste everything.

Thanks

blueice (73 posts) • 0

s.taobao.com/[...]

the search on taobao for 自动喂猫器 came up with the above search results. however, if you don't like buying online ...

you might find something around the old bird and flower market near city center/nanping jie

or, you might find something in the chunyuan pet market in the west. (off of jinhuapu road).

blueice (73 posts) • 0

haha, i can't vouch for the quality on taobao either, but i hope you end up with something useful. =)

EncryptedEncrypted (114 posts) • 0

No! I didn't say taobao quality is bad. I've been buying almost everything in taobao the past two years and the quality-price is amazing. Most of the stuff I get on taobao are half the price from outside and great quality.

I have two stores on taobao myself and it is very controlled, it's very difficult to find something bad quality. You just need to see others comments, how many "points" has the store, etc. For example, when I get wrong size clothes they just send me back the right size.

About the cat food thing, I just wanted to buy something cheap and it is not what I was looking for. For 22 kuai is not bad, it's just not enough for what I need.

The site you sent me looks good with many choices. When I have time to look I'm sure I'll find a more useful one.

Cheers

angelcrazy2 (15 posts) • 0

Bai Long Flower and Bird market (Bai Long hua niao shi chang) is a big one. There are many pet shops inside the market. I buy anything there for my cats and dog. It's in Bai Long Si, close to Expo garden.

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

For the dog crate you can find them in the bird and flower market. Double check your airlines requirements on what type of crate is acceptable.

Related forum threads

Login to post