GoKunming Forums

Entrepreneurs wanting to meet Xpat business owners in the Kunming region for information

QuebecXpat (1 post) • 0

Hi everyone!

First, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Jean-Michel Basque, I am an entrepreneur and MBA student from Quebec, Canada. I am currently in Kunming as part of an international project between our University and that of Yufe. We will be staying in Kunming for about a month.

I am accompanied by 3 other entrepreneurs from Canada who as I, have been travelling through different parts of China for several weeks searching for business opportunities.

We are currently in Kunming and will stay here for several weeks. We would really like to meet some of the Xpats on this forum to exchange, network and learn more about the region and China in general.

We have enjoyed our stay here in Kunming so far, the weather is pretty mild and the city is quite nice.

I was wondering if there were any places were we can meet xpats, it would also be nice to organize a diner to get to meet some of you guys!

Best regards

Jean-Michel Basque

countrymouse (12 posts) • 0

dear sir

you post here is very interesting to me, but i wonder what kind of business you guys are going to do in China?. maybe i can help you with that. i am going to open a culture exchange studio, now working on a detailed specific business plan, a culture exchange company covers all the cultural classes or sessions, suck as Chinese musical instrument, cooking, painting, gongfu, qigong. medicine, and etc, and most of all, Chinese Language!. also provide travel and tour, since i have been work in tourism for 13 years. if you are interested in it, sure we can talk about it, my e-mail: huxinzhang.12visitchina@gmail.com.

Related forum threads

Login to post