GoKunming Forums

What does your forum username mean?

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

Me: magnifico because i have an inflated ego and delusions of grandeur.

123go?

crazy.laowai?

thebeargirl?

blobbles?

anyone else?

blobbles (958 posts) • 0

Mine is a tag I have been using for years - based on Mr Blobby who I went through a phase of liking when I was about 12! It stuck as it was unique and hints at my real name. Its also readable and doesn't need a string of numbers to make it fairly unique. Have been thinking of changing to "Flapper" because I tend to go oonnnn and onnnn in comments - I need to learn to write more succinctly. :-)

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

laotou - old head. I was gonna use lao pigu (old ass), since I seem to think more with my pigu than my tou.

thebeargirl (64 posts) • 0

mine is very confusing,1,I love the cartoon names happy tree friends.there's a cute bear,2,I'm very angry girl sometimes (expecially when i got my pms)angry like a bear,3,all my ex are big,some of them are huge like a bear can make me feel very secure.4,I play that computer game name's League of Legends-LOL,,there's a character her name's Annie,she have a bear,we both cute and evil like hell,everytime i play her u have no idea how many people i killed.5,all my teddy bears are huge too,geez no space for myself in my bed cause all that bears u know........:P.-_~

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

thanks to everyone for responses.

crazy.laowai, thank you for falling right into my trap. by your own admission, you're crazy.

ok, good. so there are only 2 possibilities here:
1 - you are genuinely crazy

2 - you're a troll trying to drive other people crazy

In either case, why would anybody be stupid enough to continue to read anything you have to say?

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • 0

@Magnifico.

Don't encourage him. He'll probably open an account called "MyFourthFakeID" or something like that!

Related forum threads

Login to post