GoKunming Forums

Dating Chinese Girls

crazy.laowai (242 posts) • 0

I am going on a date with a nice, lovely Chinese girl, who is very traditional Chinese. I like her, and I do not want to do anything Western that will make her uncomfortable or offend her. I do not mean to generalize, but is there any advice I should know on dating a very traditional Chinese girl? Thanks!

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

Gaoxing, traditional girl, ha!.
This is usually code for 'I may be from a low class family but I don't want you to think I am a tramp'.
If she was a traditional girl she would not be dating you, period.

zoeluo (1 post) • 0

actually most traditioanal chinese girls like to be taken care of instead of be thought like a very depent girl.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Gaoxing finally reared his ugly head. Ha..ha. If you are going to date a Chinese girl, traditional or not, be yourself.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

Dazzer got it: "If she was a traditional girl she would not be dating you, period." Not wanting to "do anything Western" confuses me. She seems to want something Western enough to date a Westerner. Do you plan tp out Chinese Chinese guys?

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

Didn't you just start a thread about taking out a western girl to a restaurant?

I think you're making all this stuff up. This is just nonsense trolling.

I am not "Gaoxing". Please stop being such asses. This is a perfectly valid question about Chinese culture. I am new to this, and I just want some advice. There is no need to attack and accuse me when I ask a valid question.

Magnifico: though you may not believe it, it is possible to date two girls at the same time.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

I've seen people dating 15 girls at the same time. And I've also seen trolls on internet forums. :)

Thank you, mod. Now, does anyone have any advice on dating a traditional Chinese girl?

Related forum threads

Login to post